State-of-the Art Cardio and Weight Equipment
YMCA wellness facilities offer the latest cardiovascular and strength training equipment to keep our members active and healthy. Regardless of your level of fitness, we have the equipment to help you enhance your flexibility, balance, and overall muscle strength. From treadmills and ellipticals, to the new All Motion Trainer's, choose the equipment that's right for you!
- Children ages 6 weeks through 6 years must be in a YMCA supervised program or under the direct watch of a parent or guardian who is at least 18 years of age.
- For their own safety, children ages 6 and under are not allowed in the Wellness Center or Group Exercise Classes.
- The Wellness Center is available to children ages 7 through 12 who are actively engaged with a parent after successfully completing a family orientation. They may use cardio equipment and designated strength equipment. A colored wrist band must be worn during their workout. Children must pick up a wristband at the member service desk before each workout.
- At 13 years of age, a teen may use the YMCA without having an adult to remain in the facility, as long as all emergency contact information is current and accurate at our member service desk.
- The Wellness Center is available for teens ages 13 years through 15 years who have completed a mandatory teen orientation. A colored wrist band must be worn during their workout. Teens must pick up a wristband at the member service desk before each workout.
- It is recommended, but not required, that teens ages 15-17, go through an orientation before using the Wellness Center.