Holiday Day Camps
YMCA of Greater San Antonio Day Camp programs offer youth an opportunity to have fun and learn new skills. Camp is the safe place where campers feel good about themselves and others through counselor-guided activities. Day Camp is available during winter break, spring break & summer break. YMCA Day Camps have been skillfully designed because we care.
SPRING BREAK DAY CAMP
March 11-15, 2013
For locations & registration information visit HERE.
UPCOMING HOLIDAY DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
Summer Day Camp begins June 3, 2013
Day Camp hours are filled with awesome activities, creative art projects, fun group games, and MUCH MORE!
Explore the World including native stories, cultural traditions, and songs that compliment YMCA Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Faith.
Active Learning Centers allow children to discover, create, construct, and act out their own individualities.
Indoor & Outdoor Group Activities help develop social and teamwork skills as well as informed decision-making and problem solving skills.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CAMP:
- Camp sites open are open 7:00am-6:00pm(several locations vary)
- Campers bring sack lunch daily
- Wear appropriate clothing for outdoor play & tennis shoes
- Absolutely no personal belongings such as toys, Ipods, Ipads, Iphones, DSI, etc.
- A minimum of 20 kids must be registered one week before the start of camp to keep the site open - REGISTER EARLY!
For more information on cost, locations & times call Child and Family Services at 210-924-2277