ChildWatch & Kids Club
Children and Teens
Drop the kids off in ChildWatch for some fun while you work out!
ChildWatch provides our members with the opportunity to pursue their own health and well-being, knowing that their children are safe, secure, and cared for in a positive environment. We invite families to utilize ChildWatch and Kids Club twice per day with a 2-hour limit per visit. Kids play and engage with others in a fun, safe environment under the supervision of trained YMCA staff members.
Available for families with children six weeks to 6 years of age.
(Must have a Duo or Family YMCA Membership)
Kids Club (Offered at certain locations.)
Available for families with children 6 to 12 years of age.
ChildWatch and Kids Club hours vary by location. Please check your local Y for offerings.
- Reservations are not required.
- Each child must be checked in and checked out by an authorized parent or guardian on the account.
- A parent or guardian must remain at the Y facility while the child is checked into Childwatch or Kids Club.
- We invite each family to utilize ChildWatch and Kids Club twice per day with a 2-hour limit per visit.
- We are disinfecting high-touch items and surfaces frequently.
- ChildWatch and Kids Club will be closed for a few hours each day to allow for deep cleaning. Childwatch and Kids Club are cleaned after each shift.
- If your child is ill they should not be checked into Childwatch or Kids Club until they are fever and symptom free for at least 24 hours.